Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 18

I'm 18 weeks today! I saw this survey on another blog and thought it would be fun to look back on one day. I should let Alex complete the survey also...we think he's had more "sympathy symptoms" than I've had real symptoms!
  1. How big is baby?  Sweet Potato!
  2. Weight gain? I'll tell you now, but in a few weeks might rather keep that to myself. ;) So far - 4 pounds! (Only 2 pounds up from pre-pregnancy weight but I say 4 since I lost a few pounds in the very beginning when I cut out all cokes/fried food/chips etc. My super healthy streak only lasted a couple weeks, but it's better than nothing I guess! 
  3. Maternity clothes? Not quite yet. Still wearing most of my regular tops and am wearing my pants with a belly band. I do have a pair of maternity jeans that I love so I've been wearing them even though I don't have much to hold them up yet...so comfy!
  4. Sleep? I'm sleeping great! I ordered a Snoogle body pillow a few weeks ago and don't know why I didn't get one years ago! I've had to pry Alex and Paisley off of it several times. They claim it any chance they get!
  5. Best moment of the week? This past week I felt the baby move for the first time! It's not consistent yet, but exciting! Can't wait for Alex to be able to feel it too!
  6. What I miss? Lunch meat... Really the only thing that's been hard to not eat (though I confess I've cheated a couple times.)
  7. What I'm looking forward to? Next Wednesday!! We find out if our little one is a "he" or a "she" on the 14th. We can't wait!


Our first "bump" picture!

  
18 weeks! I can definitely tell but 
Alex isn't quite convinced
there's anything in there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment