Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Halfway There!

I'm 20 weeks today and officially halfway there! We found out last week that we are having a girl. Now we are trying to come up with a name. We thought we were very prepared and we had a boy name and a girl name picked out when we went to our doctor's appointment. I will admit that we liked our boy name a lot more than the girl, but we still thought we were all set either way! Since we found out she is a girl, we have basically started from scratch in the naming game. I think it just seems so much more permanent now that we know the gender. Ever since I was little, I've loved names and loved thinking about baby names, but it's much easier to think of them when you know you can change your mind at any time! It's scary now that it's "real" cause there's no going back!

Here's my 20 week update! I've decided to only do these every two weeks. Honestly, I feel like I must have had an extremely easy pregnancy so far, because I never have anything worth complaining about in my weekly updates! Each week is just the same so I'm sure you'd get bored reading about my uneventful pregnancy as well. As much as I'd love to have something to write about, I'd rather have my "boring" pregnancy any day - let's just hope it stays this way!
  1. How big is baby?  A banana
  2. Weight gain? I think about 5 pounds. I'm bad at remembering to weigh myself in the mornings and by night time, it's never as accurate. 
  3. Maternity clothes? Still wearing normal tops for the most part, just having to choose more carefully and wear the looser-fitting styles. However, I am loving my maternity pants! I think it's been a week or so since I wore regular pants, although I do still have one pair of jeans that buttons normally. It's my go to when laundry isn't done!
  4. Sleep? Still sleeping great!
  5. Best moment of the week? Duh, last Wednesday we found out we're having a little girl! 
  6. What I miss?  This one's hard because I havent had a hard time giving up anything, but probably Starbucks - not a big coffee drinker but since we have a Starbucks at work, it is really hard not to get the holiday drinks!
  7. What I'm looking forward to? Still waiting for Alex to really feel her move! He felt the tiniest little "kick" a few days ago, but not big enough to get too excited about!



Twenty Week Bump! Definitely something there now!






No comments:

Post a Comment